
Monte and the kids enjoying some cuddle time!
It's that time of year where we are back into our long sleeves and long pants and getting warm with soft blankets.

I think Wyatt was born to be a football player! Here he is with his game face on!

Silly Megan!

Wyatt is pretending to talk to his Aunt Jenny on the phone! He misses her so much and talks about going to Las Vegas to see Jenny and Cody all the time!

Nathan Hurrle curled up on the chair like a little kitty cat! Yes, he is sound asleep!
I moved him after I took the picture onto one of the two empty couches that he could have more easily fallen asleep on! Too funny!

Wyatt fell asleep while looking at books. I tend to do the same thing! It's cuter when Wyatt does it though!

I think this was the same night as the picture of Wyatt above! She wanted to stay up and play and refused to get into her bed. So she played until she crashed!

Monte made this chair out of the legos that we have! He can pretty much make anything you ask him too! The kids thought this was really fun!

It's too bad this only lasted a few minutes.....it was broken into over 100 pieces not long after this picture was taken!
3 comments:
your kids are super cute.
Finally you updated! I got a kick out of the sleeping position pictures. I have quite the collection of crazy Simon sleeping shots. But the one of Nathan wins the prize! So funny.
You kiddos are soooo cute! I can't believe how big they're getting. We need to get together sometime and do dinner or let the kids play. Hope all is well with you guys! Much love!
Post a Comment